Motivation letter for Master Program in Advanced Computer Science (Cloud Computing and Big Data) at University of Kent
Attention: Graduate Selection Committee
My name is
Muhammad Faisal Addien Hartanto, I have
graduated from Gunadarma University majoring Information System. I am the first
of two siblings. I chose the information
system because I am very interested in the computer world.
At the undergraduate
level, my interests became more focused. Although the theoretical subject is
very easy for me, it is a programming and database that really interests me.
therefore, I enroll as an assistant computer development agency on my campus.
My job is to teach students majoring in information systems, information
technology and information management on several programming languages such
as Java, Visual Basic, etc. including database queries
I am excited to know new technologies. I am
really enthusiastic to attend a Computer Science Concept for every industry
needs the concept of Computer Science. The Master of Science (MSc) in Computer
Science (M.Sc.) Studies at University of Kent, United Kingdom.
I think I should get this
scholarship because I want to make a change in my country. Because my country
really needs people who can understand big data and can implement it well.
I will be happy to provide any further information or documents if required. I
look forward to your positive response.
Thankyou for your
attention.
Your sincerely,
M. Faisal Addien H.
Source :

Komentar
Posting Komentar